This great little survival pen is a mere 3 inches long but easity converts to a full length pen and only weighs 0.6 oz. It can write in write at any angle, temperature and altitude - even underwater. The attached key ring makes it easy to attach to many objects. We carry one on our key chains and another hangs in the airplane so it will always be handy when needed to make notes while flying. It is a great addition to any survival kit or flight bag.
The Inka pen was rated one of the top 10 cockpit gadgets by Plane and Pilot magazine.
- Following strict specifications, the stainless steel barrel is hardened, CNC machined, centerless ground then laser engraved.
- Lightweight (0.6 oz), watertight and built to withstand harsh environments.
- The pressurized ink cartridge ensures the pen will write wet or dry at any angle, any temperature, and any altitude.
- Developed in Boulder, Colorado and is U.S. and internationally patent-pending.
- The Inka Pen is manufactured in the U.S.A. under the strictest quality control standards.
- The Inka Pen is designed and built to last a lifetime.