Prepared Pilot Wilderness Aviator Survival Kit
THE CARRYING CASE
- 1 Heavy-duty backpack, padded back, comfortable padded shoulder straps, brightly colored and clearly labeled so its easy to grab in the confusion of an emergency, strong grab loop, accessory loops on shoulder straps for attaching extra items, front pocket for smaller items..
- 1 Durable Tag, lists dates of items that expire for easy
- 1 Accessory Carabiner to aid in securing survival kit and to make LED flashlight easily accessible.
- 1 LED Flashlight, heavy duty aluminum body.
SIGNALING and LIGHT GROUP
- 1 Signal Mirror (in pocket kit) made of durable LEXAN® polycarbonate
with mil-spec aiming aid for easy one-handed use, visible for
over 20 miles
- 2 Signal Whistles Rescue Howler Emergency
signal whistle (110 decibel pea-less whistle)
- 2 Chemical Light sticks, 12 hr.
- 1 LED Headlamp for hands free light, compact, water resistant, with included lithium coin cells.
- 1 Emergency Strobe US Coast Guard approved, waterproof, visible
for three miles, flashes for up to 60hrs on the included battery
FIRE and HEAT GROUP
- 1 StormProof Windproof/Waterproof Matches with 3 strikers in waterproof case, the
best survival matches on the market will often continue burning
- 2 FastFire Tinder, waterproof, floats, burns at over 1300°, easy to ignite, burns even longer when wet
- 4 Tinder-Quik and Spark-Lite Fire starter (in pocket
- 1 Stove, Esbit, folding, compact, adjustable, folding, with 4 fuel tablets.
- 2 Tub Candles, warmth, heat, fire starting
- 4 Chemical Hand Warmers
- 4 Chemical Foot Warmers
SHELTER and PERSONAL PROTECTION GROUP
- 1 Heavy Duty All-Weather Blanket (60x84in.) A four ply laminate
of clear polyethylene film, with a precise vacuum deposition of
pure aluminum, a special reinforcing fabric and a layer of orange
polyethylene film that will reflect and help retain over 80% of
radiated body heat. Grommets in the corners to ease shelter construction,
silver on one side orange on the other.
- 2 Emergency Bags, 84x36, wind and waterproof, sleeping
bag design, can be used inside or over a sleeping bag or by itself,
reflects 80% of radiated heat
- 1 Emergency Blanket
- 2 Ponchos, hooded polyethylene, 50x80 to protect
you from wind or rain
- 2 Orange Bandannas for shade, warmth, straining water, signaling, bandaging
- 1 Ultrathon® Insect Repellant, the most effective insect repellant on the market, issued to US military troops.
- 1 Medicated Lip Balm, SPF 30
- 1 Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1oz.
- 2 Balaclavas, to provide warmth, synthetic material wicks away moisture and is warm even when wet.
- 2 Roll Up Sunglasses, 100% ultraviolet protection, contoured lightweight design.
- 2 Mosquito Head Nets with super fine mesh to keep out the smallest
bugs, stiffening rings to keep netting away from face, ears and
WATER and FOOD GROUP
- 1 Qt. Nalgene Water Bottle, with un-droppable lid,
-211° to +275° Fahrenheit
- 8 4oz. packets of sterile drinking water, mylar pouch withstands temperatures from-40° to 210° F, long storage life.
- 50 Chlorine Dioxide water purification tablets are more effective than iodine based tablets
- 1 16 oz. Stainless Steel Cup with extra long handles for cooking,
melting snow, shoveling
- 1 3600 Calorie Survival Rations, compact essential nutrition
vacuum packed for a long shelf life
- 1 Fishing Kit
- 30 ft fishing line
- 2 #6 hooks
- 2 #8 hooks
- 2 #10 hooks
- 2 #12 hooks
- 1 #8 treble hook
- 1 Crappie Jig
- 2 #7 reusable split shot
- 4 BB reusable split shot
- 1 1 inch round float
- 1 #10 snap swivel
MISCELLANEOUS / MULTI-PURPOSE GROUP
- 1 DAJO Survivor, Fixed Blade Knife with sheath, the shaving
sharp 7Cr17MoWV stainless-steel blade and full tang construction are designed to
to withstand the abuse of a survival situation
- 1 Military Survival Chain Saw, cuts a 3 in. limb in 20 seconds for shelter
building, getting firewood, and departure "obstacle"
removal, weighs a mere 3 oz. and cuts anything from the size of a pencil to 6 inches or more in diameter with ease.
- 40 ft. Stainless Steel Safety Wire, many uses
- Toilet Paper mini roll
- 50 ft. Parachute Cord, Bright Orange, 550 lb. test, 7 strand, can be used as
is or separated into separate strands for shelter building and
- 7.5 sq. ft. Heavy Duty Extra Wide Aluminum Foil (18x60)
can be used as a heat reflector, fire or stove windscreen, cooking
- 3 Zip Lock Heavy Duty Freezer Bags, gallon, water, food and
- 3 Zip Lock Heavy Duty Freezer Bags, quart, water and food container,
- 10 Yards Duct Tape, repairs, splinting, shelter construction
- 7 Safety Pins (in first aid and pocket kit) repairs, sling making
- 36 in. of Rubber Tubing for obtaining water from crevices, solar
stills, or making a slingshot
- 1 Survival Manual
- 1 Contents List
PREPARED PILOT POCKET PACK (can be removed and taken on
- 1 Heavy Duty, Waterproof, Vinyl Pouch, (3.25"x5")
- 2 Individually Sealed Micropur Water Purification Tablets
- 1 Heavy Duty Ziploc Bag, Qt. size, collecting water and
- 1 Spark-Lite Military fire starter capable of starting
thousands of fires with only one hand
- 4 Tinder-Quik waterproof tinder, easily lit with the Spark-Lite
and burns 2-3 minutes each
- 1 Rescue-Flash signal mirror, made of durable LEXAN®
polycarbonate with mil-spec aiming aid for easy one-handed use,
visible for over 20 miles
- 1 Rescue Howler Emergency signal whistle (110 decibel
- 1 20mm compass, liquid damped with fast acting needle
- 1 Duct Tape 2"x26", repairs, first aid, and countless
- 1 Sterile Scalpel Blade, light duty cutting chores, first aid,
- 1 Stainless Steel Utility Wire (6 ft)
- 1 Fresnel Magnifier for reading small print (especially if glasses
are lost) and emergency fire starting
- 50 ft. Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
- 1 Heavy Duty Sewing Needle with large eye
- 4 Fish Hooks
- 2 Sinkers
- 1 Snap Swivel
- 3 sq. ft. of Heavy Duty Foil, reflecting heat from a fire or
improvising a cooking container
- 10 ft. Heavy Duty Nylon Cord (150 lb test), shelter building
and many other uses
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Waterproof Paper
- 1 STAT Splint, versatile, lightweight, easy to use multi--purpose splint
1 “Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClotFirst Aid Kit
• Bandage Materials
• 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
• 1 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
• 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
• 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
• 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
• 3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
• 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2 Bleeding
• 2 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
• 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
• 1 QuikClot Sport 25g
Blister / Burn
• 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
• 3 Safety Pins
• 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
• 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
• 1 After Bite Wipe
• 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
• 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2 2
• Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
• 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
• 1 Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
• 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
• 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Designed with all of the essentials required to stop or control bleeding. QuikClot is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. Stops bleeding quicker than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives. * Package contains a 3.5 x 3.5 in. (25g) bag of QuikClot